ATI-TVOut and resolution settings?

Robert

Hello !

I've got a question about the tv out feature of my graphic card (Radeon
9600).
I like to see my desktop on TV and the problem is that there is only a part
of my desktop on TV because my resolution is too high. Is it necessary to
change the resolution each time when I want to use my TV?

Thank you for any answer,
Robert Hendrik.

If you want it all, yes. Otherwise, don't you get a viewport onto a larger
desktop, e.g. can scroll around it?

I know for me, it's a drag as it means gotta run games <= 800x600 when using
tv-out but that's the way it is.

"Robert" <robert.wi@gmx.de> wrote in message
> Hello !
>
> I've got a question about the tv out feature of my graphic card (Radeon
> 9600).
> I like to see my desktop on TV and the problem is that there is only a
part
> of my desktop on TV because my resolution is too high. Is it necessary to
> change the resolution each time when I want to use my TV?
>
> Thank you for any answer,
> Robert Hendrik.

TRENDING THREADS