Another Question... Where to get color accents for PB comp..

Hi,

I seem to remember that an accessory for Packard Bell computers was
different color bezels and accents. Anyone know where to get them now for
the old PB computers?

Thanks,

Rock
5 answers Last reply
More about another question color accents comp
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    "Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > I seem to remember that an accessory for Packard Bell computers was
    > different color bezels and accents. Anyone know where to get them
    now for
    > the old PB computers?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Rock

    Ebay, or try http://www.priorityonesupport.com or even
    http://wwwpackardbell.com (Under UK) should be a parts list. Also try
    this search at http://www.google.com

    Elector
  2. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Hi--

    I do have a couple of the color accent packages around here
    somewhere. They are to the older desktop 4 x 4 models though. The
    colors are like an off red, a grey, a blue teal and a blue. Let me
    know. Maybe I can help you out. Never saw the kits for the cornor
    units, the all in ones, the Pizza tower or the mini towers though. Got
    them off Ebay

    Bill
  3. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Cool,

    The 415CD is a 4X4. How much are you asking for them?

    Thanks,

    Rock

    "Bill" <ss454_@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > Hi--
    >
    > I do have a couple of the color accent packages around here
    > somewhere. They are to the older desktop 4 x 4 models though. The
    > colors are like an off red, a grey, a blue teal and a blue. Let me
    > know. Maybe I can help you out. Never saw the kits for the cornor
    > units, the all in ones, the Pizza tower or the mini towers though. Got
    > them off Ebay
    >
    > Bill
  4. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    "Hey Rock"

    Contact me at my e-mail. I'll send you one. NC Just need your
    address. I got them,.... they are in one of three boxes
    here........just have to find them. Got to help each other when we
    can.

    Bill
  5. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    I just want to say Bill is a great guy

    > "Hey Rock"
    >
    > Contact me at my e-mail. I'll send you one. NC Just need your
    > address. I got them,.... they are in one of three boxes
    > here........just have to find them. Got to help each other when we
    > can.
    >
    > Bill

Packard Bell Computers Accessories