Is anyone actually using the SA 1.01 patch?

Game runs fine here. Never heard of anyone using it.

T.

tlai909@visto.com wrote:
> Game runs fine here. Never heard of anyone using it.

I downloaded it but I'm not going to install it until there's a
NO-CD patch. I can make my own hot coffee. :)

<tlai909@visto.com> wrote

> Game runs fine here. Never heard of anyone using it.

I would use it because of the thunderstorm bug,
but i don't use it as long there is no NO-CD Version.
I own the game, but i hate swapping disks all the time.

Marco