I've never ever seen a Hotknife that wasn't spawned by myself!

It's like the Euro... never seen in driven anywhere.

T.

tlai909@visto.com wrote:

> Is it a tractor???
>
> T.

heh, from here it looks like a tractor and a combined harvester!
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

<tlai909@visto.com> wrote in message

> I've never ever seen a Hotknife that wasn't spawned by myself!

Which is exactly what I said in my original post :)

I don't know how to spawn specific vehicles, and I don't know if you can
spawn specific vehicles that are on the road driven by other "people", but
those blobs of pixels look more like hotknifes than any other vehicle.
Perhaps the OP can shed some light...?

In message <iS2Ve.18$qA1.13@bignews6.bellsouth.net>
"Margrave of Brandenburg" <lhorwinkle@usa.com> wrote:

> As I was flying the jet near the north bridge, I thought I might try flying
> **through** the bridge, just above the traffic. Here's a few screen shots of
> that:

That's one of the first things I attempted. Now try doing a lap of the
Julius Thruway, ducking under the bridges. It's possible to do this
with all aircraft bar the AT-400, but the Hydra is the most impressive
as it's arguably the fastest.

Another fun trick - Go up and down the freeway that runs parallel to
Grove Street and take out cars with the auto-targetting missiles whilst
ducking the bridges.

You wouldn't believe how good this is for training up against the CPU
Hydras.

On the subject of aircraft (Just), has anybody else noticed that the
Vortex is classed as an aircraft? I was mystified as to why the CPU
Hydra(s) were shooting at me until I realised that. Weird.

Cheers,
Rob
"It's probably a tradition, or an old charter or something"

"Margrave of Brandenburg" <lhorwinkle@usa.com> wrote

I do this every time when I'm in a plane and see
anything that looks like a bridge. :)

Marco