TV Wonder Pro - Sound doesn't sync

Anyone have any experience with the TV Wonder Pro (Remote edition) and
the sound not syncing? What's the "fix"? The sound card is the
Soundstorm built into my A7N8X-D motherboard.

jad

sound drivers sometimes or you have ' wave ' and ' line in ' enabled,
in the mixer...try muting one of them.

"Robert P Drake" <skull&bones@bush.net> wrote in message
> Anyone have any experience with the TV Wonder Pro (Remote edition)
and
> the sound not syncing? What's the "fix"? The sound card is the
> Soundstorm built into my A7N8X-D motherboard.

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:37:21 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote:

Thanks. Didn't help.

>sound drivers sometimes or you have ' wave ' and ' line in ' enabled,
>in the mixer...try muting one of them.
>

>"Robert P Drake" <skull&bones@bush.net> wrote in message
>> Anyone have any experience with the TV Wonder Pro (Remote edition)
>and
>> the sound not syncing? What's the "fix"? The sound card is the
>> Soundstorm built into my A7N8X-D motherboard.

jad

try turning down hardware acceleration in ' sounds and multimedia '
in the control panel

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 20:54:07 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote:

?

>try turning down hardware acceleration in ' sounds and multimedia '
>in the control panel
>

>"Robert P Drake" <skull&bones@bush.net> wrote in message
>> On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:37:21 GMT, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net>
>wrote:
>>
>> Thanks. Didn't help.
>>
>> >sound drivers sometimes or you have ' wave ' and ' line in '
>enabled,
>> >in the mixer...try muting one of them.
>> >

>> >"Robert P Drake" <skull&bones@bush.net> wrote in message
>edition)
>> >and

On Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:06:33 GMT, Robert P Drake
<skull&bones@bush.net> wrote:

Never mind, I'm returning this pos.