ATI TV WONDER PRO - Macrovision

Mike

Splendid

I have found the hack to disable macrovision for some of the radeon
cards, but the ".sys" files do not seem to exist for the ATI TV Wonder
Pro, which is just a TV tuner. Is there something that will remove
macrovision for that product?

jad

care to clue us in to the URL for the hack / crack?

"Mike" <mlmelmo@aol.com> wrote in message
> I have found the hack to disable macrovision for some of the radeon
> cards, but the ".sys" files do not seem to exist for the ATI TV
Wonder
> Pro, which is just a TV tuner. Is there something that will remove
> macrovision for that product?

TRENDING THREADS