kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

I have just fitted my 9800 Pro.. How hot should it be running roughly? I
have one 80 cm fan blowing cool air directly onto it, will that help much?

Ta

--
Victoria Concordia Crescit

"KerplunKuK" wrote
> I have just fitted my 9800 Pro.. How hot should it be running roughly? I
> have one 80 cm fan blowing cool air directly onto it, will that help much?

Hi,
I don't know exact temps, but the 9800 family do run quite hot, especially
the ram during intense 3D-Graphics. Having a well cooled case interior will
help allot. I wouldn't worry to much unless you start to see
graphic-corruption during games.

You can buy TweakMonster BGA ram sinks for your memory, and an ARTIC VGa
silencer for your GPU. . . .
--
Wayne ][
<Sign on door reads: Please Do No Disturb! Pentium 4 assembly in progress!>