Does ATI beta test?

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

I was wondering if ATI does any beta testing whatsoever.

I mean, other than on the unsuspecting public.

Does anyone know of any formal beta test program outside of ATI?

Oh yes, They do all the time, we all are betatesters, just watch this
newgroup.
The question is, when will the test-phase be over???

"Steve" <steve_r34@NOSpam-hotmail.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> I was wondering if ATI does any beta testing whatsoever.
>
> I mean, other than on the unsuspecting public.
>
> Does anyone know of any formal beta test program outside of ATI?

steve

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2003

LOL,! That's the conclusion that I had come to, but I had to think that just
maybe someone from the group had been part of a "formal" beta test cycle.

Gosh, the number of bugs that I am able to duplicate is enormous.

Steve wrote:
> I was wondering if ATI does any beta testing whatsoever.
>
> I mean, other than on the unsuspecting public.

:)

I think they are doing a good job - consider how complex the world is
and that many times the flaws we see come from application developers
and not drivers as such (I should know being one of thoose application
developers). Making perfect software is damn near impossible - even NASA
screw up even while spending 10x the amount of money per code line than
the rest of the world.

> Does anyone know of any formal beta test program outside of ATI?

They have a beta test program - some months ago they offered thoose
willing to join. Check their site maybe you'll finde more info.

Regards

Bruno

--
To mail me write to iddqdATworldonline.dk (U know what 2 do)

More of these http://www.westocykler.dk would mean less cars and less
polution.