9600xt vs 9800pro

I've got a 9600xt and currently the 9800 pro is on special where I can buy
it for the same price as I got my 9600xt. Will I notice a significant
difference? I play Call of Duty, Far Cry and will probably buy UT2004 soon.

look at this chart
http://www20.tomshardware.com/graphic/20031229/vga-charts-03.html