Admin password reset?

Is there a way to reset the admin password? I ask because my mother doesn't
remember hers (my brother used HIS copy of XP on her pc). My brother is
unwilling to tell her what the password is (family issues have obviously
arisen).

Any help?
2 answers Last reply
More about admin password reset

    Something here should help:

    Jupiter Jones [MVP]
    http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

    Jupiter Jones [MVP] wrote:
    > Something here should help:
    > http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/lostpass.htm

    I'm curious, if his brother installed HIS copy of XP on his mother's PC,
    how'd he get past the activation issue? (Assuming he used his product key.)

    posted here. No warranty, express or implied, is given with the posting
    of this message.

Brother Microsoft Windows XP