Loss password winXP!!!

When i logon to winXP-Sp2 ,my pass not accept.I change to Administrator but
the same proplem.I use recovery console with fixboot command ,but cant do
anything.Otherwise i use 2 tool to reset pass adminstrator and succesfuly
reset pass admin.But when i accept still got that.
Pass fail.
I return recovery console and accept with pass admin (changed)
succesfull.But accept with logon screen can not accept.
Pls help me repair its.
Thanks!
9 answers Last reply
More about loss password winxp

    Try

    http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password

    "quanghv" wrote:

    > When i logon to winXP-Sp2 ,my pass not accept.I change to Administrator but
    > the same proplem.I use recovery console with fixboot command ,but cant do
    > anything.Otherwise i use 2 tool to reset pass adminstrator and succesfuly
    > reset pass admin.But when i accept still got that.
    > Pass fail.
    > I return recovery console and accept with pass admin (changed)
    > succesfull.But accept with logon screen can not accept.
    > Pls help me repair its.
    > Thanks!

    Link dead !!!I cant open it. Have any other solution for me?
    Thanks!

    "Desmond Lee" wrote:

    > Try
    >
    > http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password
    >

    > "quanghv" wrote:
    >
    > > When i logon to winXP-Sp2 ,my pass not accept.I change to Administrator but
    > > the same proplem.I use recovery console with fixboot command ,but cant do
    > > anything.Otherwise i use 2 tool to reset pass adminstrator and succesfuly
    > > reset pass admin.But when i accept still got that.
    > > Pass fail.
    > > I return recovery console and accept with pass admin (changed)
    > > succesfull.But accept with logon screen can not accept.
    > > Pls help me repair its.
    > > Thanks!

    please try again. there are several other links there that could help you do
    recovery on your own machines.

    "quanghv" wrote:

    > Link dead !!!I cant open it. Have any other solution for me?
    > Thanks!
    >
    > "Desmond Lee" wrote:
    >
    > > Try
    > >
    > > http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password
    > >

    > > "quanghv" wrote:
    > >
    > > > When i logon to winXP-Sp2 ,my pass not accept.I change to Administrator but
    > > > the same proplem.I use recovery console with fixboot command ,but cant do
    > > > anything.Otherwise i use 2 tool to reset pass adminstrator and succesfuly
    > > > reset pass admin.But when i accept still got that.
    > > > Pass fail.
    > > > I return recovery console and accept with pass admin (changed)
    > > > succesfull.But accept with logon screen can not accept.
    > > > Pls help me repair its.
    > > > Thanks!

    Pls show me other links!
    Thanks

    quanghv wrote:

    > Pls show me other links!
    > Thanks
    Hi

    The link
    http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password
    works fine for me.

    Here is another link you can take a look at:
    http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm

    One of the products you can use to reset the password with
    is this one:

    Offline NT Password & Registry Editor

    the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

    i used hiren's bootCD changed pass.After that i restart with WinXP CDrom and
    came to Recovery console with Pass (changed) and fixboot.Its ok.But when i
    return to WinXP logon i cant accept with changed password.i set pass to
    blank.Pls show me how do i can fix it.
    Thanks

    "Torgeir Bakken (MVP)" wrote:

    > quanghv wrote:
    >
    > > Pls show me other links!
    > > Thanks
    > Hi
    >
    > The link
    > http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password
    > works fine for me.
    >

    > Here is another link you can take a look at:
    > http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
    >

    > One of the products you can use to reset the password with
    > is this one:
    >
    > Offline NT Password & Registry Editor
    > http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/

    > the 1328 page Scripting Guide:

    make sure that the built-in Administrator account is not disabled.
    Otherwise another user with local admin rights must exist.

    Either way, you can select the account where the password is to be changed
    with most of these recovery tools.

    Try to set to a blank password and change it within Win once you succeed
    logging in.

    This probably is something you could use (if not already done so):

    Good luck!

    "quanghv" wrote:

    > i used hiren's bootCD changed pass.After that i restart with WinXP CDrom and
    > came to Recovery console with Pass (changed) and fixboot.Its ok.But when i
    > return to WinXP logon i cant accept with changed password.i set pass to
    > blank.Pls show me how do i can fix it.
    > Thanks
    >
    > "Torgeir Bakken (MVP)" wrote:
    >
    > > quanghv wrote:
    > >
    > > > Pls show me other links!
    > > > Thanks
    > > Hi
    > >
    > > The link
    > > http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password
    > > works fine for me.
    > >

    > > Here is another link you can take a look at:
    > > http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
    > >

    > > One of the products you can use to reset the password with
    > > is this one:
    > >
    > > Offline NT Password & Registry Editor
    > > http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
    > >

    > > --
    > > torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway
    > > Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of
    > > the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
    > > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.mspx

    i had change my winXP pass with hiren's bootCD , and success changed.But i
    cant logon to Windows with changed pass.My windows XP sp2 and FAT32 format.I
    type blank pass and receipted mess incorrect parameter.
    Pls help me solve this problem.
    Thanks

    "Desmond Lee" wrote:

    > make sure that the built-in Administrator account is not disabled.
    > Otherwise another user with local admin rights must exist.
    >
    > Either way, you can select the account where the password is to be changed
    > with most of these recovery tools.
    >
    > Try to set to a blank password and change it within Win once you succeed
    > logging in.
    >
    > This probably is something you could use (if not already done so):
    > http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
    >
    > Good luck!
    >

    > "quanghv" wrote:
    >
    > > i used hiren's bootCD changed pass.After that i restart with WinXP CDrom and
    > > came to Recovery console with Pass (changed) and fixboot.Its ok.But when i
    > > return to WinXP logon i cant accept with changed password.i set pass to
    > > blank.Pls show me how do i can fix it.
    > > Thanks

    > > > Hi
    > > >
    > > > The link
    > > > http://securityadmin.info/faq.asp#password
    > > > works fine for me.
    > > >

    > > > Here is another link you can take a look at:
    > > > http://www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
    > > >

    > > > One of the products you can use to reset the password with
    > > > is this one:
    > > >
    > > > Offline NT Password & Registry Editor
    > > > http://home.eunet.no/~pnordahl/ntpasswd/
    > > >

    > > > --
    > > > torgeir, Microsoft MVP Scripting and WMI, Porsgrunn Norway
    > > > Administration scripting examples and an ONLINE version of
    > > > the 1328 page Scripting Guide:
    > > > http://www.microsoft.com/technet/scriptcenter/default.mspx

    its happen after i update winXP sp2.

    "quanghv" wrote:

    > When i logon to winXP-Sp2 ,my pass not accept.I change to Administrator but
    > the same proplem.I use recovery console with fixboot command ,but cant do
    > anything.Otherwise i use 2 tool to reset pass adminstrator and succesfuly
    > reset pass admin.But when i accept still got that.
    > Pass fail.
    > I return recovery console and accept with pass admin (changed)
    > succesfull.But accept with logon screen can not accept.
    > Pls help me repair its.
    > Thanks!

Recovery Console Windows XP