Thumbs Up on Cat 4.4

Just wanted to say that I installed 4.4 and I'm getting the smoothest
performance and best image quality yet in Unreal 2004. I'd give them a try.

Chalky

"Chalky" <nobodynowherespam@nowhere.com> wrote in message news:<BMndc.103258$JO3.63971@attbi_s04>...
> Just wanted to say that I installed 4.4 and I'm getting the smoothest
> performance and best image quality yet in Unreal 2004. I'd give them a try.
>
> Chalky

It seems they made Eye Candy a priority again :)

Wich is fine to know..but still I wait for Omega's Ordeal!

Chalky wrote:
> Just wanted to say that I installed 4.4 and I'm getting the smoothest
> performance and best image quality yet in Unreal 2004. I'd give them a try.
>
> Chalky

On AMD Insight there's a comparison showing that the 4.4 are up to 8%
slower than the 4.3, which were already slower, overall, than the 4.2.
I'll keep the 4.2 for now.

Achim

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

( Wich is fine to know..but still I wait for Omega's Ordeal!)
"Dark Avenger" <superxml@yahoo.com> wrote in message

The Omega's are out as of the 9th.

Randy

I had problems installing the last Omega version, something about the
Radlinker not installing properly. I thought that would not matter
but after a few days of minor problems my system just started to
reboot all by itself and I had to start in safe mode.

I restored to the previous version but then after the Catalyst 4.4
came out I uninstalled the Omega driver and installed the ATI 4.4.
Works great for me.

Ak

"Randy" <cakeman47@hotmail.com> wrote:

>( Wich is fine to know..but still I wait for Omega's Ordeal!)
>"Dark Avenger" <superxml@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>
>The Omega's are out as of the 9th.
>
>Randy

Latest posts