AVG 7 antivirus acting weird

ClAy

I recently downloaded AVG 7 antivirus and the email scan keeps going off and
warns that it
is not fully functional. I have to open it and reactivate the scan. Anyone
had this problem and
if so how may I fix it? OS win xp home.

"mikey" <mikeyhsd@sport.rr.com> wrote in message
if you are running a firewall, make sure all 3 AVG modules have permission.

mikeyhsd@sport.rr.com

"clay" <clayc@mis.net> wrote in message
I recently downloaded AVG 7 antivirus and the email scan keeps going off
and
warns that it
is not fully functional. I have to open it and reactivate the scan. Anyone
had this problem and
if so how may I fix it? OS win xp home.

I had the same problem yesterday on a Win98SE machine. I rebooted and it
solved the problem

ClAy

OK guys thanks for the help. It is working allright now. Hope it stays that
way.

TRENDING THREADS