Survey Help Needed

Hey All!

I am developing a new product for Windows servers and I need to
gather some market/user data. I would appreciate if any/all
interested would complete the survey at:
http://www.serviance.com/survey - it only has about 20 questions and
should just take about 5 minutes (ok, it actually took me 6.5 minutes
<g>)

I know this request is a little out of the ordinary but I really do
need the help!!!

Thanks!

Phil
1 answer Last reply
More about survey needed

    Howdy wrote:

    > Hey All!
    >
    > I am developing a new product for Windows servers and I need to
    > gather some market/user data. I would appreciate if any/all
    > interested would complete the survey at:
    > http://www.serviance.com/survey - it only has about 20 questions and
    > should just take about 5 minutes (ok, it actually took me 6.5 minutes
    > <g>)

    This sort of thing is, at best, OT for this newsgroup. At worst, it
    could be considered spam. I'm sure your marketing dept. can find some
    focus groups for you to use instead.

    Malke
    --
    MS MVP - Windows Shell/User