Automation tool to automate profile configuration with Wir..

Hi,
I learnt that there is some scripting tool available that helps you write scripts to set profiles in the Wireless Zero Config. Would any of you know anything about it? Any ideas as to how one could automate setting WEP keys etc. in Windows XP?
Thanks,
Bindu
1 answer Last reply
More about automation tool automate profile configuration

    In article <EF617FC9-05B7-4413-9045-B0B21F1005E8@microsoft.com>, "=?Utf-8?B?YmluZHU=?=" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
    >Hi,
    >I learnt that there is some scripting tool available that helps you write
    > scripts to set profiles in the Wireless Zero Config. Would any of you know
    > anything about it? Any ideas as to how one could automate setting WEP keys
    > etc. in Windows XP?
    >Thanks,
    >Bindu

    I've been looking for such for weeks. If you find such a tool, please
    report back here and share the url where the rest of us can get it.

Wireless Configuration Automation Wireless Networking