Character "W" is cut off on the left on a Radion 7000.

When I type the character "W" the 2 or 3 pixels on the left are cut
off. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Bruce

It's not related to the gfx card. I think it's a corrupted font issue. I had
it too with a GeForce2 GTS and before on a Kyro2 card, both were corrected
after re-installing windows2000, I think.
"Bruce K." <bruceaknospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
> When I type the character "W" the 2 or 3 pixels on the left are cut
> off. Any Ideas?
>

> Thanks
>
> Bruce

Slug

On Fri, 09 Apr 2004 18:52:42 GMT, "Asestar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t
.. n o> wrote:

>It's not related to the gfx card. I think it's a corrupted font issue. I had
>it too with a GeForce2 GTS and before on a Kyro2 card, both were corrected
>after re-installing windows2000, I think.

Yea, I've seen this exact same problem too and that was using an
R9800pro. I fixed it by switching to a different system font.

"Bruce K." <bruceaknospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
> When I type the character "W" the 2 or 3 pixels on the left are cut
> off. Any Ideas?
>

> Thanks
>
> Bruce

Not sure what OS you are using - but if XP then goto
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp download
tweakui and go to the 'repair' tab - there is an option there to repair
fonts. In theory this should sort your problem. (If not XP then there are
versions of tweakui available for older versions of windows).

Very good idea. That should fix it.
I use this TweakUI a lot. Should have touht about mentioning it myself... :)

> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/pro/downloads/powertoys.asp download
> tweakui and go to the 'repair' tab - there is an option there to repair
> fonts. In theory this should sort your problem. (If not XP then there are
> versions of tweakui available for older versions of windows).

"Bruce K." <bruceaknospam@optonline.net> wrote in message
> When I type the character "W" the 2 or 3 pixels on the left are cut
> off. Any Ideas?

Kerry campaign tricks?