Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hi,

I just completed the Green Sabre mission......(okay, so I'm rubbish at
games) lol

The policemen gave me a camera so I could kill someone and take photographic
proof.

Now, I saved the game, reloaded and no camera icon amongst weapons!!

How do I get it back?

Thanks

Paul Heslop wrote:
> Rob wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just completed the Green Sabre mission......(okay, so I'm rubbish at
> > games) lol
> >
> > The policemen gave me a camera so I could kill someone and take photographic
> > proof.
> >
> > Now, I saved the game, reloaded and no camera icon amongst weapons!!
> >
> > How do I get it back?
> >
> > Thanks
>
> ? I have never had this happen. The camera he gives you is
> everlasting until you have done that job and it's best to use it to
> take the photos around San Fiero BEFORE you do the assassination, then
> you do the job and go back to it being a normal cam.

Interesting... I didn't know that.

> Have you forgot
> that you can rotate through the weapons/camera etc? I don't know which
> system you're on but on the ps2 it's the shoulder buttons.
>
> IF you've somehow lost the camera and are still able to do the
> assassination then there are a few scattered around but the easiest to
> find is in your first safe house, upstairs next to the bed (don't grab
> the paint instead) and there are a few in San Fiero in places where
> you take pics, so you can probably pick some more up.

Yup yup. Inside the train station across the street from your garage,
and outside the Burger Shot by the gym are two of the easiest to find.

Rob wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just completed the Green Sabre mission......(okay, so I'm rubbish at
> games) lol
>
> The policemen gave me a camera so I could kill someone and take photographic
> proof.
>
> Now, I saved the game, reloaded and no camera icon amongst weapons!!
>
> How do I get it back?
>
> Thanks

? I have never had this happen. The camera he gives you is
everlasting until you have done that job and it's best to use it to
take the photos around San Fiero BEFORE you do the assassination, then
you do the job and go back to it being a normal cam. Have you forgot

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

"Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Rob wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>

> ? I have never had this happen. The camera he gives you is
> everlasting until you have done that job and it's best to use it to
> take the photos around San Fiero BEFORE you do the assassination, then
> you do the job and go back to it being a normal cam. Have you forgot
> that you can rotate through the weapons/camera etc? I don't know which
> system you're on but on the ps2 it's the shoulder buttons.

Thanks for your help- i think I sussed it.

Being relatively cretinous at computer games I was using the cheat codes.
"Professionalskit" makes the camera vanish gives you lots of weapons, but
the camera vanishes.
So, I'll have to do it the proper way........:)

Vandar wrote:

> Paul Heslop wrote:
> > Rob wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > I just completed the Green Sabre mission......(okay, so I'm rubbish at
> > > games) lol
> > >
> > > The policemen gave me a camera so I could kill someone and take photographic
> > > proof.
> > >
> > > Now, I saved the game, reloaded and no camera icon amongst weapons!!
> > >
> > > How do I get it back?
> > >
> > > Thanks
> >
> > ? I have never had this happen. The camera he gives you is
> > everlasting until you have done that job and it's best to use it to
> > take the photos around San Fiero BEFORE you do the assassination, then
> > you do the job and go back to it being a normal cam.
>
> Interesting... I didn't know that.

Yeah, neither did I until recently.
:O)

--

Rob wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> > Rob wrote:
> >>
> >> Hi,
> >>

> > ? I have never had this happen. The camera he gives you is
> > everlasting until you have done that job and it's best to use it to
> > take the photos around San Fiero BEFORE you do the assassination, then
> > you do the job and go back to it being a normal cam. Have you forgot
> > that you can rotate through the weapons/camera etc? I don't know which
> > system you're on but on the ps2 it's the shoulder buttons.
>
> Thanks for your help- i think I sussed it.
>
> Being relatively cretinous at computer games I was using the cheat codes.
> "Professionalskit" makes the camera vanish gives you lots of weapons, but
> the camera vanishes.
> So, I'll have to do it the proper way........:)

AH, I thought there must be another reason. :O)

TBH if you're playing it all the way through take a look at your
rating when you have used cheats. I don't bother so much on San
Andreas except for fun but on VC it actually told you you were a cheat
and took some of your score etc off you, which kind of took the fun
out of cheating for me so I started playing it properly. If you
haven't collected all of the tags in the first part, or all the
photographs in the second, then you'll find that by doing this you
will gain some weapons at your home base. In the first part you get
four in your kitchen. In the part you're on now you'll find four next
to the garage you get after you've done the Badlands bit. These
weapons can be collected over and over, though their respawning can be
chaotic. On the first part they don't respawn immediately after a
save, takes a few minutes, but in the second part, in San Fiero, they
appear immediately, so you can just keep saving and grabbing them.
Same happens virtually in Las venturas.

I am also not sure about the Ammunation glitch on the pc and other
versions but there is a glitch which you can use to make certain
weapons go onto max ammunition. It doesn't work with every weapon, but
you just walk into an ammunition that has a firing range and step into
the red dot for the range, only press to escape the range as soon as
you enter the red dot. If it still works you'll see the weapons go up.
It seems to prefer the top of the range on some guns and it won't give
you extra missiles or thrown weapons. Most of the top guns can be
found on the first island somewhere. Shotguns and, I think, pistols,
it will do it for any.

--

"Paul Heslop" wrote in message news:4327106C.8C27CA20@blueyonder.co.uk...
> I am also not sure about the Ammunation glitch on the pc and other
> versions but there is a glitch which you can use to make certain
> weapons go onto max ammunition. It doesn't work with every weapon, but
> you just walk into an ammunition that has a firing range and step into
> the red dot for the range, only press to escape the range as soon as
> you enter the red dot. If it still works you'll see the weapons go up.
> It seems to prefer the top of the range on some guns and it won't give
> you extra missiles or thrown weapons. Most of the top guns can be
> found on the first island somewhere. Shotguns and, I think, pistols,
> it will do it for any.

I take your point about losing the percentage points.However, I'm 35 so my
reactions aren't as good as they were and I need any help I can get. :)

Thanks for your other tips too. much appreciated.

> I take your point about losing the percentage points.However, I'm 35 so my
> reactions aren't as good as they were and I need any help I can get. :)

OMG you geriatric! ;-)

I'm 38 and have better reactions than my 13year-old.

Rob wrote:

> "Paul Heslop" wrote in message news:4327106C.8C27CA20@blueyonder.co.uk...
> > I am also not sure about the Ammunation glitch on the pc and other
> > versions but there is a glitch which you can use to make certain
> > weapons go onto max ammunition. It doesn't work with every weapon, but
> > you just walk into an ammunition that has a firing range and step into
> > the red dot for the range, only press to escape the range as soon as
> > you enter the red dot. If it still works you'll see the weapons go up.
> > It seems to prefer the top of the range on some guns and it won't give
> > you extra missiles or thrown weapons. Most of the top guns can be
> > found on the first island somewhere. Shotguns and, I think, pistols,
> > it will do it for any.
>
> I take your point about losing the percentage points.However, I'm 35 so my
> reactions aren't as good as they were and I need any help I can get. :)
>
> Thanks for your other tips too. much appreciated.

Heh... keep it quiet but I'm *cough*50*cough* in december :O)