Download fire wall unsuccessfully but effected other progr..

Tags:
  • Download
  • Games
  • Windows XP
December 19, 2004 5:41:01 AM

I tried to download the firewall from windows XP but after it still appears
off, however a game that I play has been affected & now I can not communicate
with others.
I also used 'Spybot search & destroy' for removing spyware, which could have
done the damage?
I tried to download the game from wanadoo.fr again but the problem stays the
same.
Please, any suggestions?
Thank you in advance.
Evan

More about : download fire wall unsuccessfully effected progr

Anonymous
December 19, 2004 12:25:02 PM

Do you mean Win SP2 when you mentioned download of Win firewall?
It may not have been successfully installed, or is blocking certain ports
the online game needs to operate properly.

Take a look at:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;842242

Si ca ne mache pas, laisse encore un message.