Can't Change Security Level

JamesJ

Xp won't allow me to change the security level for Restricted Sites in
Internet Option's Security tab. Every time I change it to medium it
changes it back to high.
Any help will be appreciated.

James

"JamesJ" <jjy@adelphia_darwin.net> wrote in message
> Xp won't allow me to change the security level for Restricted Sites in
> Internet Option's Security tab. Every time I change it to medium it
> changes it back to high.
> Any help will be appreciated.
>
> James

Make sure you are clicking the button called "Reset"... otherwise it won't
take effect.

But doesn't this defeat the purpose of the restricted sites zone? You are
setting it to the same thing as the default "Internet" zone...

JamesJ

I never really considered that. Thanks.

James