Radeon temp utility?

Do Radeon cards have a built in temp sensor? Is there a way to monitor the
video card temp itself, internally?

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Only with the XP models.

Randy

"Sept1967" <sept1967@highstream(remove).net> wrote in message
> Do Radeon cards have a built in temp sensor? Is there a way to monitor the
> video card temp itself, internally?

Thomas

Distinguished
Jun 27, 2003

Randy wrote:
>> Do Radeon cards have a built in temp sensor? Is there a way to
>> monitor the video card temp itself, internally?
>
> Only with the XP models.

XT ;-)

Thomas

Randy

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2003

Oops! I have been installing XP on my new HD this weekend and I guess I have
seen the letters XP once too many times. <g> Where's the coffee?

Randy

"Thomas" <thomas_@lycos.nl> wrote in message
> Randy wrote:
> >> Do Radeon cards have a built in temp sensor? Is there a way to
> >> monitor the video card temp itself, internally?
> >
> > Only with the XP models.
>
> XT ;-)
>
> Thomas

Sweet. Don't the XT models run cooler also? (Didnt they move to a .13 micron
process also)

Looks like XT is the way to go.

In news:107hif15rhaukd4@corp.supernews.com,
Randy <cakeman47@hotmail.com> Quoth The Raven:
> Only with the XP models.
>
> Randy

how come I cant get 3rd party utilities to show the temperature?

--
I plan on living forever. So far, so good.

Take out the CUSSIN to reply to me