9800pro AIW display on TV

I have just got a ATI 9800Pro AIW to replace an ASUS 5200FX-VS. all
the TV in and most of the TV out works, my problem is the fact that an
movie player only shows as black on the TV that it is displaying on,
its not just only the input that is coming in.

Can this card out put the same signal as it is receiving on a dual out
put manner? or does it only display the input on default VGA monitor?

SeRiAl_H wrote:

> I have just got a ATI 9800Pro AIW to replace an ASUS 5200FX-VS. all
> the TV in and most of the TV out works, my problem is the fact that an
> movie player only shows as black on the TV that it is displaying on,
> its not just only the input that is coming in.
>
> Can this card out put the same signal as it is receiving on a dual out
> put manner? or does it only display the input on default VGA monitor?

enable overlay in display properties.

Gordon