recovery boot disk req

the system is:
legend 4433
sn 1127500493
PN P5GV04-M7X6-MS3
am attempting to run recovery but the system wont boot from CD 1 of
the 2 CD set...there is a lot of boot disks listed on the uk site i
tried a couple but dont work with my system....get a system
miconfigured error
cant find squat on the PB UK site about this model
and the local site [australia] has no links to this type of info

can anybody help??
relloman

Do you have the bios set for CD boot
You could also look on the master cd for a file called
bootcat.bin or osboot or bootcat.img
file around 900KB
If so let me know