New to ATI cards. Help requested?

Having crossed over from Nvidia to ATI graphics cards, I have an ATI Radion
9600Pro 128MB and wonder if anyone can advise, or direct me to a site that
can help in optimising this card for my system.
System

XP Home SP1,
Gigabyte GA-81DX Intel 845 AGPset
P4 1700Hz
1000 SDram
40 G Western Digital HD
120 G OEM Samsung HD
RealTek Ethernet card connected to 4 port Netgear DS104 Hub
US Robotics SporsterFlash Modem
Thomson Speedtouch 330 USB ADSL Modem
CD/DVD player
CD/CDr/CDrw
SoundBlaster Live Card
Hauppage Nova-T PCI card
ATI Radion 9600Pro 128 MB ram, Cat 4.4 software
17" LG TFT Flat Screen monitor
USB Canoscan Scanner
USB Canon S300 Printer

--
Paul Woodsford
Remove ****NOSPAMPLEASE**** to Reply

---

On Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:52:40 +0100, "Paul Woodsford"
<paul.woodsford****NOSPAMPLEASE****@***NOSPAM***virgin.***NOSPAM***net>
wrote:

>Having crossed over from Nvidia to ATI graphics cards, I have an ATI Radion
>9600Pro 128MB and wonder if anyone can advise, or direct me to a site that
>can help in optimising this card for my system.
>System

I'm starting to sound like a salesman for these two but consider the
Omega drivers and the Arctic Cooling VGA cooler.

The former has several useful features, one of which is easy
overclocking to make use of the latter.
--

Julian Richards
computer "at" richardsuk.f9.co.uk

XP Home
L7S7A2 motherboard
Powercolor 9800 SE 8 pipelines with Omega drivers
1 GB RAM
10 GB + 80 GB HDs
CD+DVD/CDRW drives

Thanks all for your help.

--
: wrote:
:
: >Having crossed over from Nvidia to ATI graphics cards, I have an ATI
Radion
: >9600Pro 128MB and wonder if anyone can advise, or direct me to a site
that
: >can help in optimising this card for my system.
: >System
:
: I'm starting to sound like a salesman for these two but consider the
: Omega drivers and the Arctic Cooling VGA cooler.
:
: The former has several useful features, one of which is easy
: overclocking to make use of the latter.
: --
: