Can't set FSAA in BF1942 with Catalyst v4.4 driver?

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

Is it me or is setting FSAA not working in BF1942 with Catalyst driver
v4.4? It worked in the past.

Thank you in advance

--
"When you can't fight on and drop to die; you're just a big tasty
feast for the crows, ants, buzzards and flies." --unknown
| |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup/mailing
( ) list.

Andrew

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 11:25:02 +0100, "Les" <a@aolnot.com> wrote:

>So why not show them how? And DICE doesn't support the game EA does, at
>least according to their websites.

DICE are the developers, EA just the publishers.
please don't top post. Trim messages to quote only relevent text.

Archived from groups: alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati,alt.games.battlefield1942 (More info?)

Dunno - I can see others agreeing with you, but FSAA is certainly working in
BF1942 on my 9800XT using Caat 4.4's.

CrimsonLiar

"CrimsonLiar" <trash@trash.com> wrote in message
> Dunno - I can see others agreeing with you, but FSAA is certainly working
in
> BF1942 on my 9800XT using Caat 4.4's.

On my 9800Pro too, even before loading radlink.

Lorian.

In alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati Lorian <nospam@lorian.nod> wrote:

> "CrimsonLiar" <trash@trash.com> wrote in message
> > Dunno - I can see others agreeing with you, but FSAA is certainly working
> in
> > BF1942 on my 9800XT using Caat 4.4's.

> On my 9800Pro too, even before loading radlink.

> Lorian.

Odd. Some of my edges in BF1942 are not smooth. Oh well. No big deal. I
know FSAA is working because I can see the menu white lines on the top
left. :)