DVI - D or DVI - I on 9600XT?

Douglas

I plan on buying the Sapphire Radeon 9600XT along with a Iiyama E431S
TFT monitor.
From the Iiyama website it says that the screen has a DVI-D 24pin
connector
Im not sure if the 9600XT has DVI-D or DVI-I but from what Ive read it
will probably have a DVI-I connector so....

my question is what cable do i have to buy to link the two together?
I have seen for sale DVI single and DVI dual cable to complicate
things.

TIA

Doug

Look closely at your card's DVI port. If it has all the pins, it's a Dvi-i
port.
Pins to look for are those 4 pins on a side in + config. If you have those 4
pins, (metal pins, not only holes) then it's dvi-i, otherwise Dvi-d.