ATI Rage Fury Pro - CDS Card number

ATI Rage Fury Pro
ATI Details Page
/!\ Error: Unable to get CDS card number |ok|
What is the meaning and the problem concerning above error message?
Help and info appreciated!
Tia,
Yves
3 answers Last reply
More about rage fury card number

    Somebody sent me a e-mail but by a wrong operation (Webmail) I lost the
    complete message.
    Sorry! Please repeat your message.
    Greetings,
    Yves

    "Yves" <Yves7Y@netscape.net> wrote in message
    > ATI Rage Fury Pro
    > ATI Details Page
    > /!\ Error: Unable to get CDS card number |ok|
    > What is the meaning and the problem concerning above error message?
    > Help and info appreciated!
    > Tia,
    > Yves

    I found this error by checking the "Computer Management (Windows XP Pro)
    Device Manager>Display adapters>Rage Fury Pro>Properties> by touching
    Details> I am getting>
    ATI Details Page
    /!\ Error: Unable to get CDS card number |ok|
    What is the meaning and the problem concerning above error message?
    Help and info appreciated!
    Tia,
    Yves

    It just means the device manager cannot retrieve detailed specs about the
    card. It doesn't affect the card's function.

    > I found this error by checking the "Computer Management (Windows XP Pro)
    > Device Manager>Display adapters>Rage Fury Pro>Properties> by touching
    > Details> I am getting>
    > ATI Details Page
    > /!\ Error: Unable to get CDS card number |ok|
    > What is the meaning and the problem concerning above error message?
    > Help and info appreciated!
    > Tia,
    > Yves

Radeon Rage Fury Error Message ATI Graphics