  • ATI
  • Graphics
Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 12, 2004 5:08:14 PM

ATI Rage Fury Pro
ATI Details Page
/!\ Error: Unable to get CDS card number |ok|
What is the meaning and the problem concerning above error message?
Help and info appreciated!
Tia,
Yves

More about : ati rage fury pro cds card number

Anonymous
April 14, 2004 6:31:46 PM

Somebody sent me a e-mail but by a wrong operation (Webmail) I lost the
complete message.
Sorry! Please repeat your message.
Greetings,
Yves

"Yves" <Yves7Y@netscape.net> wrote in message
> ATI Rage Fury Pro
> ATI Details Page
> /!\ Error: Unable to get CDS card number |ok|
> What is the meaning and the problem concerning above error message?
> Help and info appreciated!
> Tia,
> Yves

Anonymous
April 14, 2004 8:31:57 PM

I found this error by checking the "Computer Management (Windows XP Pro)
Device Manager>Display adapters>Rage Fury Pro>Properties> by touching
Details> I am getting>
ATI Details Page
/!\ Error: Unable to get CDS card number |ok|
What is the meaning and the problem concerning above error message?
Help and info appreciated!
Tia,
Yves
Anonymous
June 13, 2004 7:07:33 AM

It just means the device manager cannot retrieve detailed specs about the
card. It doesn't affect the card's function.

!