camcorder to cd-rw disc

Hi I have just bought a Packardbell computer and I am having difficuty in
burning a tape from my camcorder onto a cd-rw disc. please could you give me
any advise on way to go about doingit. Very many thanks for your
co-operation in the matter. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers

"william johnstone" <wjohnston329@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> Hi I have just bought a Packardbell computer and I am having
difficuty in
> burning a tape from my camcorder onto a cd-rw disc. please could you
give me
> any advise on way to go about doingit. Very many thanks for your
> co-operation in the matter. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers

First off depending on what type of system your running that would
have a lot to do with the particulars of the burning process.
In windows xp there is Windows Movie Maker which is self explanatory,
follow the step by step guides. There are also many after market
programs made by MGI/Roxio and Sony and many others. In that you also
have to follow the directions and have a patch cord and a compatible
burner to do the job. At http://www.ahead.de there is the Nero Burn
for CDR/RW and DVD's and it also takes movies and burns them to the
DVD Recorders (You must have the dvd recorder to transfer films.

Now Camcorder media may be different and may be able to be burned
frame by frame with the Supplied Windows Movie Maker you can read
about it here http://www.microsoft.com do the search for the movie
maker.

I hope that helped for now?

Elector