ATI video card manuals

Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
Seems to be only for online viewing.
I'd like to download some of the manuals.

On Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:34:53 -0400, techno <out.there@somewhere.com>
wrote:

>Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
>Seems to be only for online viewing.
>I'd like to download some of the manuals.

Either save it from Acrobat Reader (Save icon at top left of document
window) or right-ckick on the link to it and select Save Target As.

Just tried a couple - no problem.

patrickp

I don't know which one you are refering to in particullar, but you can
download ATI manuals from ATI's website.
Here some example locations:
http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9200/radeon9200manuals.html
http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9600/radeon9600manuals.html
http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9800/radeon9800promanuals.html

Btw, if the content of a PDF file is shown within an Internet Explorer
window, then there is button to save a copy of the PDF to the hard disk.

"techno" <out.there@somewhere.com> ???
news:2lkl70pp4k5adir08rt22tsqhkkpkgm9b1@4ax.com ???...
> Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
> Seems to be only for online viewing.
> I'd like to download some of the manuals.

They seem to deny all existence of the 9500 series, which is a shame :(

"Mirko" <mirko@pchome.com.tw> wrote in message
> I don't know which one you are refering to in particullar, but you can
> download ATI manuals from ATI's website.
> Here some example locations:
> http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9200/radeon9200manuals.html
> http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9600/radeon9600manuals.html

http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9800/radeon9800promanuals.html

> Btw, if the content of a PDF file is shown within an Internet Explorer
> window, then there is button to save a copy of the PDF to the hard disk.
>

> "techno" <out.there@somewhere.com> ???
> news:2lkl70pp4k5adir08rt22tsqhkkpkgm9b1@4ax.com ???...
> > Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
> > Seems to be only for online viewing.
> > I'd like to download some of the manuals.

Oh, it's there, but you won't find it by going the "obvious" way.

http://www.ati.com/products/radeon9500/radeon9500pro/index.html
http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9500/radeon9500promanuals.html

"Kai Robinson" <kai.robinsonSPAM@tiscali.fr> ¦b¶l¥ó
news:407ae627$0$17494$626a14ce@news.free.fr ¤¤¼¶¼g...
> They seem to deny all existence of the 9500 series, which is a shame :(
>

> "Mirko" <mirko@pchome.com.tw> wrote in message
> > I don't know which one you are refering to in particullar, but you can
> > download ATI manuals from ATI's website.
> > Here some example locations:
> > http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9200/radeon9200manuals.html
> > http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9600/radeon9600manuals.html

http://www.ati.com/support/products/pc/radeon9800/radeon9800promanuals.html

> > Btw, if the content of a PDF file is shown within an Internet Explorer
> > window, then there is button to save a copy of the PDF to the hard disk.
> >

> > "techno" <out.there@somewhere.com> ???
> > news:2lkl70pp4k5adir08rt22tsqhkkpkgm9b1@4ax.com ???...
> > > Where or how do you get a copy of the ATI manuals (PDFs)?
> > > Seems to be only for online viewing.
> > > I'd like to download some of the manuals.

TRENDING THREADS