Security for Windows 2000 Server

a b 8 Security
December 21, 2004 10:39:01 AM

Which guide i should use to secure my windows 2000 server

as i found many different guides from Microsoft itself

1) Windows 2000 Security Hardening Guide
downloaded from

2)Securing Windows 2000 Server.pdf
downloaded from

3) Windows 2000 Security Configuration Guide
http://download.microsoft.com/download/8/c/c/8cc94365-1...

I found no problem to secure my Windows XP systems, as i found only one
security guide from Microsoft
but this is not the case with 2000 server

please do help me !

Any help is greatly appreciated !

Thanks in advance !!!

Cheers,
Shekar
Anonymous
a b 8 Security
December 21, 2004 11:11:04 AM

please dont reply to this
as it is mistakenly posted in Windows XP discussions ?

please do reply to the thread in Windows 2000 Security discussions

thank you !

-shekar
!