Keeping One touch record in the proper folder

randall

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2002

I'd have thought by now, ATI would have fixed this (laugh, laugh), but
here's the problem (running MMC 8.8):

After running a scheduled program, the next time you tap the "one
touch record" button, gives the recording the same name and places it
in the same folder as the scheduled recording - NOT where you told it
to place them.

Is there a way to do this?

Also, is there a way to launch the TV setup from the command line?

randall

Distinguished
Jun 12, 2002

>I'd have thought by now, ATI would have fixed this (laugh, laugh), but
>here's the problem (running MMC 8.8):
>
>After running a scheduled program, the next time you tap the "one
>touch record" button, gives the recording the same name and places it
>in the same folder as the scheduled recording - NOT where you told it
>to place them.
>
>Is there a way to do this?

Got it figured out - thanks for all the help.

>Also, is there a way to launch the TV setup from the command line?

Figured this out also.

TRENDING THREADS