Closed

settings to enable hyperlinks in Office products?

a b 8 Security
December 21, 2004 11:59:04 AM

I am stumped and have no idea where to look... In clicking hyperlinks in
Outlook or Excel - actually all office products, I get a message that says:
This operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer. Please contact your system administrator.

Unfortunately, I am the system administrator! I have looked at internet
security settings, user settings, restored default browsing... etc. can
anyone help?
December 22, 2010 9:23:02 AM

I think that there is virus on your system so that this problem is occur. Or your office product means MS Office will corrupted so that this problem is occur. If you will uninstalled office products and then install it again, then you can get solution. I m not sure but try it.
Thank you.
December 23, 2010 3:29:26 AM

This topic has been closed by Buwish
!