Another question about the PB E156

Hello Everyone,

First, I'd like to thank all of you who took their valuable time to answer
my original question concerning installing a new hard disk drive on an old
PB E156. I have decided to go the controller card route as a 4.3 GB hard
disk is about $25-$35 anyway and since I already have a 40 GB drive, I will
just invest in a card and use that.

I have one more question if someone would be kind enough to answer it. I
looked on the back of the case to find out what form factor it was.
Unfortunately, because the case is so old, the writing on the back is no
longer readable. Does anyone know what form factor the case is? Is it an ATX
or something earlier than that?

Also, does anyone know where I can find the specs on this system? I've
searched PB and Google and find nothing at all. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks in Advance,
Anthony Saffer

Look on the back of the nit for a letter like L N P OR Y
followed by nine numvers and a plus
or the manufacturer # 84 with some digits -I think also nine
I forgot the exact amount for the manufacturer #

The form factor is called LPX and it basically means the bus uses
a riser card for the pci and or isa slots
The riser card is perpendicualr to the board
The cards go in and are parallel to the board
Makes a smaller footprint

Other companies used similar boards with different names
same idea as above but the board size varies

In any case the serial # or manufacturer # tells me quite a bit since it
is available on a searchable data base at www.priorityonesupport.com