kerplunkuk

Distinguished
Dec 23, 2003

Running Win XP home.
What services should I leave running before starting 3D mark 03 to ensure
best possible testing conditions?
Should I kill firewall, antivirus etc?

Thanks

--
Victoria Concordia Crescit

Craig

I wouldn't get into "fixing" your system to increase scores. There are
guides on turning off services depending on your configuration and use
patterns. Those that score really high with systems configured to run
Futuremark benchmarks do so for bragging rights and probably have small
peckers.