LOGGING INTO MSN MESSENGER!

December 22, 2004 4:15:01 PM

why can i not sign in to msn? it says that my user name and password is
incorrect when i have used the same usern name and password for years please
will sum1 help !

More about : logging msn messenger

Anonymous
a b 8 Security
December 22, 2004 6:57:25 PM

McG wrote:
> why can i not sign in to msn? it says that my user name and password
> is incorrect when i have used the same usern name and password for
> years please will sum1 help !

1) Try from a different computer.*
2) Try from a different Internet connection.*
3) Try "Sign In" from the top-right corner if the msn web page :
http://www.msn.com/ *

* Make sure CAPS LOCK is NOT on.
* If on a laptop, make sure CAPS LOCK and/or NUM LOCK is not on.

Do you pay for an MSN account?
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/173586

http://help.msn.com/!data/en_us/data/msnev9.its51/$content$/CLIENT_PROC_PRIV_ResetYourPasswordIfYouForgetIt.htm

--