LOGGING INTO MSN MESSENGER!

why can i not sign in to msn? it says that my user name and password is
incorrect when i have used the same usern name and password for years please
will sum1 help !
1 answer Last reply
More about logging messenger

    McG wrote:
    > why can i not sign in to msn? it says that my user name and password
    > is incorrect when i have used the same usern name and password for
    > years please will sum1 help !

    1) Try from a different computer.*
    2) Try from a different Internet connection.*
    3) Try "Sign In" from the top-right corner if the msn web page :
    http://www.msn.com/ *

    * Make sure CAPS LOCK is NOT on.
    * If on a laptop, make sure CAPS LOCK and/or NUM LOCK is not on.

    Do you pay for an MSN account?
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/173586

    http://help.msn.com/!data/en_us/data/msnev9.its51/$content$/CLIENT_PROC_PRIV_ResetYourPasswordIfYouForgetIt.htm

    --
    <- Shenan ->

Security Microsoft MSN Messenger Windows XP