can some please tell me how many pipelines?

Rob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Hello all. Just wondering i have a modded 9500 np. I flashed the bios and
now it sais that i have 9700pro. Does this mean my card is running fully
open with 8 pipelines? Please help. And is there any program out there
that will tell me? someone told me that rivatuner will tell me but where
will it tell me? please help. Thanks

Download ATITool - that will tell you if you've modded it correctly. Its not
THAT hard.

"Rob" <robertcohen@northwestel.net> wrote in message
> Hello all. Just wondering i have a modded 9500 np. I flashed the bios
and
> now it sais that i have 9700pro. Does this mean my card is running fully
> open with 8 pipelines? Please help. And is there any program out there
> that will tell me? someone told me that rivatuner will tell me but where
> will it tell me? please help. Thanks

On Wed, 14 Apr 2004 00:37:26 -0700, "Rob"
<robertcohen@northwestel.net> wrote:

>Hello all. Just wondering i have a modded 9500 np. I flashed the bios and
>now it sais that i have 9700pro. Does this mean my card is running fully
>open with 8 pipelines? Please help. And is there any program out there
>that will tell me? someone told me that rivatuner will tell me but where
>will it tell me? please help. Thanks

AIDA32 under display/GPU will tell you how many ' pipes ' are open!
Drivers from " omegacorner.com " will open these pipes if they are
there and openable.

BoroLad