Why does Recording fail when MediaPlayer is running.

I'm often using Media Player, Studio, or some other video program when the
schedule begins a recording. On rare occassion it works, put most of the
time an error dialogue called "Unable to start TV" results. BTW, I get the
same result by just launching the TV while another video program is running.

Is there something I can change?

I'm using AIW 9000 on a WinXP, P4 3.06GHz with 1GB dual channel RAM.

Wayne <wdsnews.0330@oregoncity.com> wrote:
> I'm often using Media Player, Studio, or some other video program when the
> schedule begins a recording. On rare occassion it works, put most of the
> time an error dialogue called "Unable to start TV" results. BTW, I get the
> same result by just launching the TV while another video program is running.

> Is there something I can change?

> I'm using AIW 9000 on a WinXP, P4 3.06GHz with 1GB dual channel RAM.

Heh, I have that problems sometimes if Winamp is playing MP3s. Also, MMC
will start up correctly if screen saver is running. :(
--
"When you can't fight on and drop to die; you're just a big tasty
feast for the crows, ants, buzzards and flies." --unknown
| |o o| | E-mail: philpi@earthlink.netANT or ANTant@zimage.com
\ _ / Remove ANT if replying by e-mail from a newsgroup/mailing
( ) list.