Task Manager XP

When I do Ctrl-Alt-Delete or try to run taskmgr I get (Task Manager has been
disabled by your administrator) this happened after I installed SP 2. What
did I do?
--
msober1
Waterford N.Y

Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

[Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

"msober1" <msober1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I do Ctrl-Alt-Delete or try to run taskmgr I get (Task Manager has
> been
> disabled by your administrator) this happened after I installed SP 2. What
> did I do?
> --
> msober1
> Waterford N.Y

A lot of malicious "spyware" programs do this to make it harder for you to
detect and kill them. Some info here:
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/security/expert/honeycutt_spyware.mspx