Task Manager XP

When I do Ctrl-Alt-Delete or try to run taskmgr I get (Task Manager has been
disabled by your administrator) this happened after I installed SP 2. What
did I do?
--
msober1
Waterford N.Y

    Enable or Disable Task Manager for the Current User
    http://www.dougknox.com/xp/utils/xp_taskmgrenab.htm

    [Courtesy of MS-MVP Doug Knox]

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    Be Smart! Protect Your PC!

    "msober1" <msober1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I do Ctrl-Alt-Delete or try to run taskmgr I get (Task Manager has
    > been
    > disabled by your administrator) this happened after I installed SP 2. What
    > did I do?
    > --
    > msober1
    > Waterford N.Y

    A lot of malicious "spyware" programs do this to make it harder for you to
    detect and kill them. Some info here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/using/security/expert/honeycutt_spyware.mspx

Security Microsoft Task Manager Windows XP