SP2 - Trouble paying credit card online

Since downloading SP2, I haven't been able to pay my credit card online.
Then I found update 831167. I ran it and was able to pay. But the next time
I tried I had to run it again. Do I have to run this each time or is there
something I can do to make this simpler? Please help. Thank you!

Malke

LaxyMom wrote:

> Since downloading SP2, I haven't been able to pay my credit card
> online.
> Then I found update 831167. I ran it and was able to pay. But the
> next time
> I tried I had to run it again. Do I have to run this each time or is
> there
> something I can do to make this simpler? Please help. Thank you!

Make sure you've enabled cookies on that site, and try putting the site
in your Trusted Sites. Here's a link that may help:

How to troubleshoot problems accessing secure Web pages with Internet
Explorer 6 Service Pack 2
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;870700

Malke
--