User log in problems

Recently I have had problems with logging on the my windows XP, it wil not
acept my main user password and have to ALWAYS go to another administration
acount and change my pasword, this also happens to my MSN mesenger each time
I try to log on and must go to change my password each time, please help

Rebecca-

This may be an issue as simple as whether CAPS LOCK is on or off, or perhaps
when the password was originally set, the shift key was held down for one or
more letters, but you're not holding down when you try to log back on again
later (this might be especially true for the MSN messenger account).

Go into your Administrator account and try resetting your normal account
password to something in all UPPER or lower case (doesn't matter which just
make it all the same for this test).
Logoff the Administrator account
Logon to your normal account with the new password (this SHOULD succeed!)

If this seems to work on your User account, try the same on MSN Messenger.

Once the system is "remembering" these test passwords (BTW, you can use the
same password for each account if you want) I recommend you reset both of
them again, this time with a "real" password - the one you want to use.

Good luck!