For those with the PS2 and PC versions...

Brian wrote:
> Was buying the PC version worth the cost?

I don't have a console, but I can tell you that the PC version is
definitely a better quality product. Better graphics, better controls,
mods, patches, and "user track player" radio.

Having a home-built PC, I see no need for a console. With the PC, you
can buy a PS-style controller for gaming if you wish.

Despite SA's low system requirements and its rather antiquated engine,
you gotta admit that flying the helicopters at night over Las Venturas
is perhaps one of the prettiest and seminal PC experiences of recent
years.

I admire companies that can do a lot with limited system resources
rather than churn out shite like Doom3 and BF2.

T.

"Brian" <brian@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote in message
> Was buying the PC version worth the cost?

We have both versions here, but I waited for the PC version to come out
because going on the PS2 would have involved playing it in my son's skanky
bedroom, so I'm not sure my opinion counts. I have a fairly low-end graphics
card (see "Cohabiting video cards", above) but it still looks far better on
my PC than on his PS2.

Definately!!!!

"Brian" <brian@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote in message
> Was buying the PC version worth the cost?

TRENDING THREADS