Brightness, Gamma, Contrast NOT working with OpenGL.

I'm using latest Omega 4.4 Drivers on powercolor 9600SE. I can set the gamme
slider to 1.50, brightness to +12, contrast to 95%, but my games are still
tooo dark.

Game that gives me most problem is UFO-Aftermath. It's almost too hard to
see the menu cause it's so dark. Settings seems to work for direct3d tough..
Strange..

Any help?
1 answer Last reply
More about brightness gamma contrast working opengl

    Eh, never mind that. I just disabled "Compatibility mode of VA Shaders" from
    game launcher, and brightness went ok.

    "Asestar" <a s e s t a r @ s t a r t . n o> wrote in message
    > I'm using latest Omega 4.4 Drivers on powercolor 9600SE. I can set the
    gamme
    > slider to 1.50, brightness to +12, contrast to 95%, but my games are still
    > tooo dark.
    >
    > Game that gives me most problem is UFO-Aftermath. It's almost too hard to
    > see the menu cause it's so dark. Settings seems to work for direct3d
    tough..
    > Strange..
    >
    > Any help?

Radeon Games Gamma OpenGL Graphics