Brightness, Gamma, Contrast NOT working with OpenGL.

Last response: in Graphics & Displays
April 20, 2004 11:27:22 PM

I'm using latest Omega 4.4 Drivers on powercolor 9600SE. I can set the gamme
slider to 1.50, brightness to +12, contrast to 95%, but my games are still
tooo dark.

Game that gives me most problem is UFO-Aftermath. It's almost too hard to
see the menu cause it's so dark. Settings seems to work for direct3d tough..
Strange..

Any help?
Anonymous
April 21, 2004 10:41:29 PM

Eh, never mind that. I just disabled "Compatibility mode of VA Shaders" from
game launcher, and brightness went ok.

!