Radeon 7500 - TV display problems

ok, here i am in the same predicament i was 2 yrs ago when i bought this
#$%% card. when i add the tv via the s-video out on this card the computer's
display is too big for the tv screen! its the same computer and the same tv!
i have tried using the +/- adjustment for the tv screen, but to no avail. i
know i had it working up til last year when i moved, now i have attached the
tv again and same old problem! any help out there?

tia,
jamie

Jay Cee wrote:
> ok, here i am in the same predicament i was 2 yrs ago when i bought this
> #$%% card. when i add the tv via the s-video out on this card the computer's
> display is too big for the tv screen! its the same computer and the same tv!
> i have tried using the +/- adjustment for the tv screen, but to no avail. i
> know i had it working up til last year when i moved, now i have attached the
> tv again and same old problem! any help out there?
>
> tia,
> jamie

I'm not experienced, but try adjusting the resolution of the computer
monitor. I woulsn't think it makes a difference but it does change the
results in the TV

thanks for the reply...the problem was the resolution of the tv....rookie
mistake i guess!
again, thanks!

jay cee