Pack-Mate 7220

I was given a Packard Bell Pack-Mate 7220. All that it (in theory) needs is
to have the hard drive formatted, and an operating system installed, mainly
for use as a word processor & for printing documents and for surfung the
Web. I wasn't given the factory pre-loaded software (restore disks), but I
have a new copy of Windows 95 & Windows 98 Second Edition. I'm concerned
that, AFTER formatting, Windows won't have the drivers for the hardware that
came with the system. I tried www.driverguide.com but didn't find what I was
looking for. I also tried www.packardbell.com and found nothing. Is there
anywhere that I might look for drivers for this unit? I tried the usual
resources, but came up empty-handed. Thank you, in advance, for any helpful

Regards,
Rick
1 answer Last reply
More about pack mate 7220
  1. Archived from groups: alt.sys.pc-clone.packardbell (More info?)

    Do you have the serial # or model number
    "Rick Kline" <ekline51@ptd.net> wrote in message
    > I was given a Packard Bell Pack-Mate 7220. All that it (in theory) needs
    is
    > to have the hard drive formatted, and an operating system installed,
    mainly
    > for use as a word processor & for printing documents and for surfung the
    > Web. I wasn't given the factory pre-loaded software (restore disks), but I
    > have a new copy of Windows 95 & Windows 98 Second Edition. I'm concerned
    > that, AFTER formatting, Windows won't have the drivers for the hardware
    that
    > came with the system. I tried www.driverguide.com but didn't find what I
    was
    > looking for. I also tried www.packardbell.com and found nothing. Is there
    > anywhere that I might look for drivers for this unit? I tried the usual
    > resources, but came up empty-handed. Thank you, in advance, for any
    helpful

    > Regards,
    > Rick

Packard Bell Computers