Netstat Question

I just ran netstat to see what was there. It revealed the following and
I haven't a clue what it is:

TCP PRIMARY:1293 corp.supernews.com:nntp ESTABLISHED

Is this good or bad?

Thank you.

I would guess that it's saying you're system was connected with
corp.supernews.com, and the connection was on a port designated as for the
network news transfer protocol (NNTP or USENET in other words).
Either that, or it is an evil trojan masquerading as aforesaid --- your
choice.