User Account Settings

I disjoined a Windows XP Pro workstation from a domain and then joined it to
another domain. It was only after the fact that the client changed his mind
and told me he needed to preserve aspects such as:

- Rules from Outlook 2003
- Custom Dictionaries and Auto-Completes in Word/Office

Of course when I asked the client if he wanted me to migrate Profiles he
told me he did not want to incur the expense, but now it seems that it may
cost him slightly more. Does anyone have a way I can retrieve these items
from a User Profile that is marked as Unknown?

Thank you in advance!

Mitch
--
Mitchell D. Garvis, MCP
www.e-mitch.com

Usually it is gone forever, unless you have system restore...

Try restoring a few days ago, then copy the things from the profile.

Learn this for the future, customers are not clever. Always backup their
things first.

"Mitch Garvis, MCP" <MitchGarvisMCP@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:F3704698-0AB7-474E-A773-A03E5A6EFB85@microsoft.com...