Bell badged camera? I can't find anything on their site and web
searches haven't succeeded...

TIA, Declan

It is right on the PB UK SITE
http://support.packardbell.com/uk/mypc/index.php?PibItemNr=6931400000&PibIte
mParent=platform_dazzle#show
CHECK <4CXEcC$JHE@bbs.cm.nctu.edu.tw>
TAKETHIS <ca1cj0$2p0$1@news.ngi.it>
From: "Francesco [tRO]" <piranef@nospam.libero.it>
Newsgroups: it.lavoro.informatica
Subject: Re: Inizia la guerra dei brevetti... :-(
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 11:30:12 +0200

> Se poi si caga addosso uno come Zucchetti, noi piccolissimi
> sviluppatori indipendenti che dobbiamo fare in confronto?
> ;-)

Andare a fare i piadinari come suggerito più sotto... :)))

F.

Thanks for the response! This link refers to drivers for the DCS200 -
is this the same as the DSC-220 (the camera I have)..?

Thanks, Declan

"metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<n5Wdne42FKU_qFndRVn-sQ@comcast.com>...
> It is right on the PB UK SITE
> http://support.packardbell.com/uk/mypc/index.php?PibItemNr=6931400000&PibIte
> mParent=platform_dazzle#show
> "Declan" <declan.doherty@logicom.com> wrote in message
> > Can anyone help me track down a (Win 98 or XP) driver for this Packard
> > Bell badged camera? I can't find anything on their site and web
> > searches haven't succeeded..> TIA, Declan

You know what
I think I googled with DSC200 not 220
sorry
I will have to check with Dixons and see what
software is needed
If they list it
Sorry

> Thanks for the response! This link refers to drivers for the DCS200 -
> is this the same as the DSC-220 (the camera I have)..?
>
> Thanks, Declan
>
> "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > It is right on the PB UK SITE

http://support.packardbell.com/uk/mypc/index.php?PibItemNr=6931400000&PibIte
> > mParent=platform_dazzle#show
> > "Declan" <declan.doherty@logicom.com> wrote in message
> > > Can anyone help me track down a (Win 98 or XP) driver for this Packard
> > > Bell badged camera? I can't find anything on their site and web
> > > searches haven't succeeded..> TIA, Declan

No problem Metronid!!

> You know what
> I think I googled with DSC200 not 220
> sorry
> I will have to check with Dixons and see what
> software is needed
> If they list it
> Sorry

I checked a million googles
Do not see it
I even emailed people who had the same concern
They never found it

I suspect that if you knew who manufactured the DSC 220
You could go to their site
It is probably a PB badge only

You could try the program for the DSC 400 and pray

It appears this one is sold through Dixons in the UK
Why they do not support may also be the
reason that they are gone from the USA

"Declan Doherty" <declan.d@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> No problem Metronid!!
>
> Declan
>

> "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > You know what
> > I think I googled with DSC200 not 220
> > sorry
> > I will have to check with Dixons and see what
> > software is needed
> > If they list it
> > Sorry

Hi,

Do a search on eBay. This morning there are two up for sale. I would email
the seller or buyer and ask them for the drivers.

Rock on

> I checked a million googles
> Do not see it
> I even emailed people who had the same concern
> They never found it
>
> I suspect that if you knew who manufactured the DSC 220
> You could go to their site
> It is probably a PB badge only
>
> You could try the program for the DSC 400 and pray
>
> It appears this one is sold through Dixons in the UK
> Why they do not support may also be the
> reason that they are gone from the USA
>
> "Declan Doherty" <declan.d@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > No problem Metronid!!
> >
> > Declan
> >

> > "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > You know what
> > > I think I googled with DSC200 not 220
> > > sorry
> > > I will have to check with Dixons and see what
> > > software is needed
> > > If they list it
> > > Sorry

That is a very good Idea

How to you get their Email address

You must bid to know it
or have an account to ask a question

If you do have an account and email them they
can suspend it for off site inquiries or sales

It is surely worth the chance

"Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Do a search on eBay. This morning there are two up for sale. I would
email
> the seller or buyer and ask them for the drivers.
>
> Rock on
>

> "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > I checked a million googles
> > Do not see it
> > I even emailed people who had the same concern
> > They never found it
> >
> > I suspect that if you knew who manufactured the DSC 220
> > You could go to their site
> > It is probably a PB badge only
> >
> > You could try the program for the DSC 400 and pray
> >
> > It appears this one is sold through Dixons in the UK
> > Why they do not support may also be the
> > reason that they are gone from the USA
> >
> > "Declan Doherty" <declan.d@ntlworld.com> wrote in message
> > > No problem Metronid!!
> > >
> > > Declan
> > >

> > > "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message

Hi metronid,

First, thanks for all the advise I've seen you give people. Second, do you
really know someone who does not have an eBay account???? :)

One of the sellers posted the following on their "About Me" page:

I welcome emails (to dgtrading@ntlworld.com), and endeavour to reply within
48 hours (usually sooner)

Rock On

> That is a very good Idea
>
> How to you get their Email address
>
> You must bid to know it
> or have an account to ask a question
>
> If you do have an account and email them they
> can suspend it for off site inquiries or sales
>
> It is surely worth the chance
>

> "Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message
> > Hi,
> >
> > Do a search on eBay. This morning there are two up for sale. I would
> email
> > the seller or buyer and ask them for the drivers.
> >
> > Rock on
> >

> > "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > I checked a million googles
> > > Do not see it
> > > I even emailed people who had the same concern
> > > They never found it
> > >
> > > I suspect that if you knew who manufactured the DSC 220
> > > You could go to their site
> > > It is probably a PB badge only
> > >
> > > You could try the program for the DSC 400 and pray
> > >
> > > It appears this one is sold through Dixons in the UK
> > > Why they do not support may also be the
> > > reason that they are gone from the USA
> > >
> > > "Declan Doherty" <declan.d@ntlworld.com> wrote in message

Rock On
I just want to state for the record that your
idea was the best one
It was actually great

I also need to explain that when replying
to a post it is best for it to appear as a hypotanus

The response in a continuation for the original
poster and also the poster in line
The caution was for the origiantor

I have no idea what he knows or knows not
I do not know if he is an Ebayer

I was giving him instructions on how to obtain the
material with little or no problems

I have in the past given info that was maybe
questionable
Ben let me know and i took no offense

Your answer was great
Please do not read into it

Your reply was not a reply to the originator and
the last poster
Such a reply would appear not in a straight line as this one

I am not good at this straight line theory myself

Again your answer was great and the best

> Hi metronid,
>
> First, thanks for all the advise I've seen you give people. Second, do
you
> really know someone who does not have an eBay account???? :)
>
> One of the sellers posted the following on their "About Me" page:
>
> I welcome emails (to dgtrading@ntlworld.com), and endeavour to reply
within
> 48 hours (usually sooner)
>
> Rock On
>

> "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > That is a very good Idea
> >
> > How to you get their Email address
> >
> > You must bid to know it
> > or have an account to ask a question
> >
> > If you do have an account and email them they
> > can suspend it for off site inquiries or sales
> >
> > It is surely worth the chance
> >

> > "Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Do a search on eBay. This morning there are two up for sale. I would
> > email
> > > the seller or buyer and ask them for the drivers.
> > >
> > > Rock on
> > >

> > > "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message

"Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message
> Hi metronid,
>
> First, thanks for all the advise I've seen you give people. Second,
do you
> really know someone who does not have an eBay account???? :)
>
> One of the sellers posted the following on their "About Me" page:
>
> I welcome emails (to dgtrading@ntlworld.com), and endeavour to reply
within
> 48 hours (usually sooner)
>
> Rock On

In the beginning of eBay it was perfectly OK to email a seller to ask
particulars etc. It would however have been unethical to try and
undercut others on a open bid. it would be ok to ask if the person has
other items for sale and do a private sale between the two parties.

I used to do business with this software company that was selling on
eBay. For every item that was sold on the service I was able to
purchase at the same or better price via a private email. And I also
have eBay accounts. I usually buy and not sell. So the rules may have
changed.

Elector

Thank you Elector
I thought his idea was OK
That is why I said it was worth a chance

I do know of many people who have Ebay Accounts
I am one of many

Ebay will send a warning for off site inquiries
I just wanted to be helpful in case

It was not meant to dumbfound the Idea of the poster
The idea was splendid

I was just urging caution
Why do some people read into things and extract
negative connotations

In any case as you have stated
Ebay will fry one for off site sales or solicitations

THEY CAN AND HAVE SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS FOR SUCH MAILINGS

I myself have been warned a few times

In any case for the original poster it may be worth
the try
The Ebay seller would then have to make a copy
for the intended user
I can not make this offer myself as I already have
2 warnings for similar offers

I know if I received such an offer from an
Ebayer that i would refuse it

"Elector" <elector@my-deja.com> wrote in message

> "Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message
> > Hi metronid,
> >
> > First, thanks for all the advise I've seen you give people. Second,
> do you
> > really know someone who does not have an eBay account???? :)
> >
> > One of the sellers posted the following on their "About Me" page:
> >
> > I welcome emails (to dgtrading@ntlworld.com), and endeavour to reply
> within
> > 48 hours (usually sooner)
> >
> > Rock On
>

> In the beginning of eBay it was perfectly OK to email a seller to ask
> particulars etc. It would however have been unethical to try and
> undercut others on a open bid. it would be ok to ask if the person has
> other items for sale and do a private sale between the two parties.
>
> I used to do business with this software company that was selling on
> eBay. For every item that was sold on the service I was able to
> purchase at the same or better price via a private email. And I also
> have eBay accounts. I usually buy and not sell. So the rules may have
> changed.
>
> Elector

Hi,

No, I didn't take offense at all. But, anyone with an account or without an
account can view this seller's "About Me" page on eBay and gain his email
address.

It is none of eBay's business if the original poster uses that email address
to ask a question.

Rock

> Rock On
> I just want to state for the record that your
> idea was the best one
> It was actually great
>
> I also need to explain that when replying
> to a post it is best for it to appear as a hypotanus
>
> The response in a continuation for the original
> poster and also the poster in line
> The caution was for the origiantor
>
> I have no idea what he knows or knows not
> I do not know if he is an Ebayer
>
> I was giving him instructions on how to obtain the
> material with little or no problems
>
> I have in the past given info that was maybe
> questionable
> Ben let me know and i took no offense
>
> Your answer was great
> Please do not read into it
>
> Your reply was not a reply to the originator and
> the last poster
> Such a reply would appear not in a straight line as this one
>
> I am not good at this straight line theory myself
>
> Again your answer was great and the best
>

> "Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message
> > Hi metronid,
> >
> > First, thanks for all the advise I've seen you give people. Second, do
> you
> > really know someone who does not have an eBay account???? :)
> >
> > One of the sellers posted the following on their "About Me" page:
> >
> > I welcome emails (to dgtrading@ntlworld.com), and endeavour to reply
> within
> > 48 hours (usually sooner)
> >
> > Rock On
> >

> > "metronid" <metronid@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > > That is a very good Idea
> > >
> > > How to you get their Email address
> > >
> > > You must bid to know it
> > > or have an account to ask a question
> > >
> > > If you do have an account and email them they
> > > can suspend it for off site inquiries or sales
> > >
> > > It is surely worth the chance
> > >

> > > "Rock On" <rockkon@OhNoUdont.net> wrote in message

> > > email

I see what you are saying
This guy has his email listed on his abount me page
dgtrading@ntlworld.com

> Thank you Elector
> I thought his idea was OK
> That is why I said it was worth a chance
>
> I do know of many people who have Ebay Accounts
> I am one of many
>
> Ebay will send a warning for off site inquiries
> I just wanted to be helpful in case
>
> It was not meant to dumbfound the Idea of the poster
> The idea was splendid
>

> I was just urging caution
> Why do some people read into things and extract
> negative connotations
>
> In any case as you have stated
> Ebay will fry one for off site sales or solicitations
>
> THEY CAN AND HAVE SUSPENDED ACCOUNTS FOR SUCH MAILINGS
>
> I myself have been warned a few times
>
> In any case for the original poster it may be worth
> the try
> The Ebay seller would then have to make a copy
> for the intended user
> I can not make this offer myself as I already have
> 2 warnings for similar offers
>
> I know if I received such an offer from an
> Ebayer that i would refuse it

Now let's see what is that eBay email of yours...? Ha ha
I very seldom use it, many of the things I want I can obtain locally.
I use to go to Half Price from eBay and purchased cd's of music that
was missing from my collection. I will suppose that you would know the
rules better than I due to your everyday use of the service. I think
they (eBay) have a Terms of Use page and that would be the place for
anyone to look.

Elector

TRENDING THREADS