AVI Capture and the All in Wonder

nbk

Is it possible to set ATI Radeon All-in-Wonder to capture uncompressed AVI?

Thanks
NBK

Yes - if your hard drive is big enough to store all those AVIs. I find this
gives the best picture quality with my AIW Radeon and its very handy if you
want to edit the video. The big problem relates to file size limitations
with many players not handling AVIs over 2 GB and FAT32 (if you're using Win
98/ME) only capable of handling files up to 4 GB max. ATIs MMC conveniently
limits the max file size to 4 GB though if it detects FAT32.

Paul