Problems with watching movie with the tv-out of my ATI Rad..

Hello

Finally I have my ATI Radeon 9200 card installed in my system. I imeddiately
connect the card through the tv-out to me tv with an video cable. I could
see my desktop with all windows without problems on my tv. But when I open
an avi movie in a movie player like, DivX Player, WMP 9.0 or Ultra player I
see only a black movie player window. In other words I cannot see a movia
that I am playing in a movie player. I can see it on my pc but not on the
tv. Anything else I can see on the tv.
What is causing this? How can I see movies that I play on my pc also on my
tv?

Kind Regards

News.Individual.NET wrote:
> Hello
>
> Finally I have my ATI Radeon 9200 card installed in my system. I imeddiately
> connect the card through the tv-out to me tv with an video cable. I could
> see my desktop with all windows without problems on my tv. But when I open
> an avi movie in a movie player like, DivX Player, WMP 9.0 or Ultra player I
> see only a black movie player window. In other words I cannot see a movia
> that I am playing in a movie player. I can see it on my pc but not on the
> tv. Anything else I can see on the tv.
> What is causing this? How can I see movies that I play on my pc also on my
> tv?
>
> Kind Regards

Change your resolution to 800x600 or 640x480 and all should be well.

On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 21:03:42 +0200, "News.Individual.NET"
<goodminded@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hello
>
>Finally I have my ATI Radeon 9200 card installed in my system. I imeddiately
>connect the card through the tv-out to me tv with an video cable. I could
>see my desktop with all windows without problems on my tv. But when I open
>an avi movie in a movie player like, DivX Player, WMP 9.0 or Ultra player I
>see only a black movie player window. In other words I cannot see a movia
>that I am playing in a movie player. I can see it on my pc but not on the
>tv. Anything else I can see on the tv.
>What is causing this? How can I see movies that I play on my pc also on my
>tv?
>
>Kind Regards

You need to enable "Theater Mode" in the control panel.

It's located in the "Overlay" tab, then click on "Clone Mode Options"
to set the mode you want.

Make sure the TV display is enabled before you go to "Clone Mode
Options" or all the options will be grayed out.