I've spent many hours in the game and all of the sudden my sniper rifle
will only work if I'm really close to someone. Has anyone experienced
something like this before?
I'm p.o.ed cuz I like to get on top of the North Point Mall and get a
bunch of headshots until I get the army after me. It's my favorite
activity since I've got 100% completion on the game. Also, I've never
been able to get the Havana suit, it's like there's an invisible wall
that keeps me from getting it.

Mark Stringer wrote:

> I've spent many hours in the game and all of the sudden my sniper rifle
> will only work if I'm really close to someone. Has anyone experienced
> something like this before?
> I'm p.o.ed cuz I like to get on top of the North Point Mall and get a
> bunch of headshots until I get the army after me. It's my favorite
> activity since I've got 100% completion on the game. Also, I've never
> been able to get the Havana suit, it's like there's an invisible wall
> that keeps me from getting it.

the gun thing never happened to me but the suit is an old problem. The
only time you can pick it up is when you're sent to get it, rest of
the time there's some sort of barrier.
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look