Unreal 2004 and AIW Radeon

Gman

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Unreal 2004 and AIW Radeon

Will the original AIW Radeon 32mb card have enough umph to support UT 2004.
Ihave a 2.4C Hyperthreading cpu, 1 gig ram, XP, all the specs say so, other
than i am thinking i am lacking on DX9 support. Will it still run but with
less eye candy. Can anyone confirm?

jad

Will it still run but with
> less eye candy. Can anyone confirm?

I have successfully run the game on a 7500 AIW...eyecandy turned down.
experiments are in order.

"GMAN" <glenzabr@xmission.com> wrote in message
> Unreal 2004 and AIW Radeon
>

> Will the original AIW Radeon 32mb card have enough umph to support
UT 2004.
> Ihave a 2.4C Hyperthreading cpu, 1 gig ram, XP, all the specs say
so, other
> than i am thinking i am lacking on DX9 support. Will it still run
but with
> less eye candy. Can anyone confirm?

Get the demo and see if it runs.

In article <mrSic.2002$g31.353@newsread2.news.atl.earthlink.net>, "JAD" <jdemma25@eartink.net> wrote:
>Will it still run but with
>> less eye candy. Can anyone confirm?
>
>I have successfully run the game on a 7500 AIW...eyecandy turned down.
>experiments are in order.

The demo i got from a computer mag seems to run ok, but from what i heard, the
demo has less compressed textures etc.. and is not a true representation of
its full glory.

>"GMAN" <glenzabr@xmission.com> wrote in message
>> Unreal 2004 and AIW Radeon
>>

>> Will the original AIW Radeon 32mb card have enough umph to support
>UT 2004.
>> Ihave a 2.4C Hyperthreading cpu, 1 gig ram, XP, all the specs say
>so, other
>> than i am thinking i am lacking on DX9 support. Will it still run
>but with
>> less eye candy. Can anyone confirm?

Andrew

On Tue, 04 May 2004 07:04:36 GMT, glenzabr@xmission.com (GMAN) wrote:

>The demo i got from a computer mag seems to run ok, but from what i heard, the
>demo has less compressed textures etc.. and is not a true representation of
>its full glory.

You won't be able to play it in its full glory, but it will play like
the demo does.